Based in the heart of the community in Orpington, the dentist in Kent is just a 10-minute walk from the station and is proud to serve the community to the best of their ability. The professional and friendly team are available to answer questions at any time.
The calm and tranquil practice is welcoming to everyone and soothe even the most nervous of patients. If you’re particularly nervous about visiting the dentist in Orpington, sedation is available to help make you more comfortable. A popular treatment taking 2021 by storm, is teeth straightening as more and more adults opt to improve the layout of their smile with different orthodontic treatments.
Arguably the most common method of teeth straightening in Orpington, Invisalign consists of a number of clear plastic aligners as opposed to the use of unsightly and intrusive metal brackets and wires. What makes Invisalign the number one orthodontic technique is the ability to track the movement of your teeth with the 3D treatment plan.
What is the treatment process?
The treatment process for Invisalign in Orpington consists of the following:
- An initial appointment to have a mould made of your current smile, which is then digitised so your treatment can be planned and tracked
- The impression will then be sent to a technician who will create your bespoke aligner trays
- You will then visit the dentist for a fitting appointment – each set of aligners will need to be worn for 22 hours a day for two weeks in order to make the most of treatment
- Most patient need to wear the aligners for around 6 – 18 months and you will need to occasionally visit the dentist to ensure your treatment is on target
- Once you have finished treatment, you will be given a retainer which you will need to wear at night to prevent your teeth from moving back to their old position
What is so great about Invisalign?
- Clear plastic aligners means they are virtually invisible so no-one needs to know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment
- The aligners are also more comfortable that classic train-track braces
- Less visits to the dentist as your progress can be tracked through the 3D scanning service
- You don’t have to limit what you eat and drink because the aligners are removed for mealtimes
- If you need to remove them for a special occasion, you can
Our Invisalign package also includes the following:
- Free consultation worth £90
- Free removable retainers worth £200
- Free teeth whitening worth £295
- Free 3D scan worth £350
- Free fixed retainers worth £300
- Interest-free financing
If you want to book an Invisalign consultation with the team at SmileMaker, contact them today!
Phone: 01689 823 280
Address: SmileMaker Dental Care, 5 Sevenoaks Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 9JH